On 27th November 2010, we at R.N.Marwah & Co LLP achieved a clear peer review report for the three consecutive years of 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09. This published report did not bear any qualifications and adverse comments from the issuer,
indicating that quality control measures imposed on the professional attestation services of our firm confirmed
total compliance with the established technical standards of the institute.
Peer review certificates & audit Report
audit & assurance services
This Division is engaged in rendering the following services:
Since its inception, this wing of RNM has been thoroughly engaged in delivering pioneering services to private and public sector units (PSUs) including various nationalised and private banks, as their statutory central and branch audit partner. We offer a range of audit services such as-
- • Statutory and interim audit: These annual and periodic audits are legally imposed to review the accuracy of financial records of a company or government.
- • Limited review: These accounting services are less exhaustive than a full scale audit and provide assurance to interested parties towards ascertaining the reliability of financial data.
- • Internal audit: This deals with the monitoring and analysis of activities related to a company's operations (business structure, behaviour of employees and information systems) and is meant to review how a company is doing and what are the threats facing it.
- • Current asset audit: This is an annual physical count of all fixed assets, in order to verify the actual possessions in hand and estimate their current market value for financial recording purpose.
- • Forensic audit: This is an evaluation of an individual's or firm's financial information for use as evidence in court.
- • Special investigation: This is meant for the prevention, detection and quantification of fraud, money laundering and terror financing.
- • Insurance and bank audit: Catering to the needs of financial institutions.
- • Information Technology (IT) audit: This is meant to examine management controls within an IT infrastructure and report evidences for or against its capability to safeguard assets, maintain data integrity and operate effectively to achieve the organization's goals.
business advisory service
This division is engaged in rendering the following services:
Through our years of dedicated service in the industry, this arm of RNM has developed deep understanding of client policies and functioning over the course of audits. This enables us to engage in offering business advisory services that have become an essential ingredient of our client’s journey to growth and smooth functioning. Our valuable services in today’s dynamic times include-
- • Due diligence reporting: Its purpose is to inform potential investors of a company, about its operations, management resources and any other information source that would give insight into the quality of its business, so that they can to decide whether or not to buy out that business.
- • Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) preparation: Specific to each particular clients’ functioning protocols.
- • Preparation of register of fixed assets: Gives an account of a company’s possessions and its present value.
- • Vendor compliance audit: This is gaining importance as organizations are increasingly turning to outsource activities to outside providers to reduce operating costs and increase their focus on core competencies. There are significant associated risk because liability of the parent company cannot be over-ruled. Thus, regulators are increasing their focus on mitigating potential third party risks and ensuring that all participants are being compliant.
- • Business process outsourcing (BPO) for Finance and Accounting (F&A) services, book-keeping, payroll services, Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) compliance, service tax etc.