Tax Representation & Compilance
We at RNM, have years of experience in providing tax assistance to clients from our audit division as well as to 200 other regular clients of various stature viz. individuals and corporates. This wing of RNM is particularly adept at dealing with tax related services catering to the real estate industry. We make sure that tax filing for our clients are made in the most accurate and timely manner. Also, our experts ensure that there are maximum tax savings in terms of reliefs and exemptions, provided under the latest tax rules of the country. Our highly qualified tax professionals are up to date on current tax and regulatory updates via professional courses and our company-wide learning management system. We also offer special handholding services for those clients, who are involved in cross border transactions because their issues are far more complex than others who concentrate their business in the domestic markets only.
The range of services includes:
- Accurate, detailed and timely tax representation in front of the Income Tax Officer (ITO).
- Submission of tax documents to the Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT) for assessments.
- Dealing with matters of search and seizure.
- Filling tax returns and claiming refunds
- Helping with transfer pricing matters.
- Providing assistance in handling appellate matters before CIT and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
- Offering representation(s) in front of the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) in case of matters pertaining to non-residents’ tax litigation
- Assistance with representation(s) in front of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) panel
- Submitting written reports stating opinions on various controversial and contemporary tax issues
indirect tax services
As the significance and scope of service tax, Work Contract Tax (WCT) and Value Added Tax (VAT) is surging, we now have an exclusive indirect tax practice division, which provides an array of services to our valued customers such as-
- Assuring total regulatory compliances including registration.
- Ensuring timely payment of all taxes, filing of returns, claiming of refunds, assessments, Cenvat Credit.
- Offering consultancy services such as advisory.
- Designing efficient tax plans, providing interpretation, legal advices and updates regarding service tax compliance and WCT
ESTATE PLANNING & FAMILY SETTLEMENTS
At RNM, we understand and acknowledge how family fortunes are reaped through enduring labour of several generations. This asset secures the future of the generations to come. Thus, preserving it is vital and requires thorough and diligent planning. Estate planning is not a one-man venture. It requires overall consent and consideration of the long term happiness and aspirations of all family members. Often, there are disagreements and a feeling of injustice among certain individuals. Under such circumstances, third party involvement becomes indispensable and legal advice from skilled professionals is sought to resolve disputes amongst relatives. Our committed experts at RNM have all necessary qualifications, knowledge and experience to ensure that everyone in a family gets a fair share of dues and there is no further disagreement between them.