Tax Representation & Compilance
We at RNM, have years of experience in providing tax assistance to clients from our audit division as well as to 200 other regular clients of various stature viz. individuals and corporates. This wing of RNM is particularly adept at dealing with tax related services catering to the real estate industry. We make sure that tax filing for our clients are made in the most accurate and timely manner. Also, our experts ensure that there are maximum tax savings in terms of reliefs and exemptions, provided under the latest tax rules of the country. Our highly qualified tax professionals are up to date on current tax and regulatory updates via professional courses and our company-wide learning management system. We also offer special handholding services for those clients, who are involved in cross border transactions because their issues are far more complex than others who concentrate their business in the domestic markets only.
The range of services includes:
- * Accurate, detailed and timely tax representation in front of the Income Tax Officer (ITO).
- * Submission of tax documents to the Commissioner of Income Tax (CIT) for assessments.
- * Dealing with matters of search and seizure.
- * Filling tax returns and claiming refunds
- * Helping with transfer pricing matters.
- * Providing assistance in handling appellate matters before CIT and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
- * Offering representation(s) in front of the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) in case of matters pertaining to non-residents’ tax litigation
- * Assistance with representation(s) in front of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) panel
- * Submitting written reports stating opinions on various controversial and contemporary tax issues
Goods & Services Tax / Indirect tax & Regulatory Services
- * Develop/Reengineer supply chain to achieve tax efficiency
- * Structuring of contracts / transactions to optimize indirect tax incidence structuring EPC Contracts, VMI Model
- * Assistance in contract negotiations
- * Formulating indirect tax efficient business models
- * Harmonizing Customs valuation with Transfer pricing
- * Critical analysis of the viable option available in setting up a unit juxtapose with the business plan
- * Evaluation of various benefits under the Free Trade Agreement.
- * Advising on applicability of taxes on transactions and admissibility of tax benefits and exemptions
- * Advise on specific cross-border transactions of goods and services
- * Advise, assistance and representation in Special Valuation Branch ("SVB") matters
- * Design strategies and structure global transactions to reduce duty and tax payments and other international trade costs and help to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met in a cost - effective manner
- * Drafting appeals, submissions and replies to notices
- * Representing before adjudication and appellate authorities including Tribunal and High Court.
- * Assistance in investigations by Revenue Intelligence Authorities
- * Goods and services Tax compliance support/outsourcing on all India basis
- * Assistance towards dispute resolution through appellate forums and other representation in terms of any Advance Rulings.
- * Representation before relevant Government authorities on tax and trade policy issues
- * Representational assistance in anti dumping & other non Tariff proceedings
ESTATE PLANNING & FAMILY SETTLEMENTS
At RNM, we understand and acknowledge how family fortunes are reaped through enduring labour of several generations. This asset secures the future of the generations to come. Thus, preserving it is vital and requires thorough and diligent planning. Estate planning is not a one-man venture. It requires overall consent and consideration of the long term happiness and aspirations of all family members. Often, there are disagreements and a feeling of injustice among certain individuals. Under such circumstances, third party involvement becomes indispensable and legal advice from skilled professionals is sought to resolve disputes amongst relatives. Our committed experts at RNM have all necessary qualifications, knowledge and experience to ensure that everyone in a family gets a fair share of dues and there is no further disagreement between them.